Enjoy a fun-filled family day at the Graceland Venues in Paarl. They offer a unique experience for children (and parents) of all ages where they can explore amazing fantasy play areas, water slides, splash pools and jumping castles.
The use of the water facilities is optional and costs an additional R100 for unlimited use. If your little ones are not too keen on playing in the water or too young to fully enjoy it, you can also decide to just have a lovely picnic there and let the kids explore Fantasy Village and Fantasy Kingdom. You can either bring your own picnic basket or alternatively grab a snack and beverages from the kiosk on site. The kiosk serves hot dogs, chips, burgers, crumped calamari and Boerewors rolls.
For those who cannot get enough of water, the water activities are a MUST.
The younger children (below the age of 5) can play at Fantasy Village, in the toddler splash pad area, at the jumping castle and the shallow section of the beach pool.
Older kids from the age of 5 will have fun at the 4 water slides, Fantasy Kingdom, the jumping castle and the beach pool.
So there are lot of things to do and discover, but of course, there are a few playground rules that are important.
Please note: Day Visitors should make a booking in advance or confirm availability via email/phone. The venue only accommodates a limited amount of people per day
- You can bring along your own picnic basket, blankets and chairs. However, braais, alcohol, gas or glass are not allowed on the playground
- Music, pets or hookah pipes are not permitted
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
- The use of the playground and equipment is at your own risk
- You must obey the lifeguards on duty
- Your personal belongings may be searched for prohibited items
Kiddies Birthday Parties
If you want to host a fun water park party for your child’s birthday, Graceland Waterpark is the right location. They offer 2-hour party slots from Tuesday to Sunday and two party packages. Option 1 is R150 per child (minimum of 10 children) with unlimited access to all activities. Option 2 is R170 per child and includes a hot dog for each party guest.
You are welcome to bring along your own decoration, birthday cake, food and beverages, party boxes, etc. You are also able to arrange catering in form of food platters that can be ordered in advance.
Their available party slots are as follows:
- Tuesday to Friday: 14:30 – 16:30
- Saturday: 09:00 – 11:00, 11:30 – 13:30, 14:00 – 16:00
- Sunday: 10:00 – 12:00, 12:30 – 14:30
- Opening Times October to April: Tue – Fri 10:00 – 16:00, Sat 09:00 – 17:00, Sun 10:00 – 17:00
- Age Group: 0 – 99
- Rates: Children (1-2y) = Free, Children (3-17y) = R70, Adults = R90, Pensioners = R70, Water activities available at an additional cost of R100
- Baby Changing Facilities: No
- Kids Menu: n/a
- Fun Factor: 5/5
- Free WIFI: No
Phone: +27 (0) 72 264 4009
2 thoughts on “Graceland Water Park & Play Park / Paarl”
Hi im interested in coming to enjoy the fun fay. We are 7 adults n 2 kids. Do u still have availability for tomorrow please.
Thanx so much.
please note that we are not associated with any of the venues on our website capetownwithkids.com
We’re only writing about family friendly places in and around Cape Town, but don’t organise bookings on our end at all.
Please contact the venue directly to make a booking.