This is probably one of the largest indoor play parks in the Northern Suburbs and definitely worth a visit for kids of all ages. In case it’s your first time for a visit, we recommend to go to their website and sign their waiver right there. This will save you time once you get there and you can conveniently book you preferred play spot online.
It does become quite crowded (at least during the weekend), so spare yourself and the little ones the disappointment and check the availabilities in advance.
Once this is sorted, you can dive into a world of fun right away. Make sure ton bring along some non-slippery socks or purchase the Ipic Play Socks at R30 per pair. Shoes are not allowed in the play areas and normal socks are not allowed, unfortunately.
They also start each play session on the hour – so make sure to get there on time or else you’ll have to wait for a little bit until the next hour starts.
While the kids are playing and you’re lucky enough to catch a table, you can grab some food and refreshments from the Knead Bakery & Cafe which is located in-house and serves a range of pizzas, burgers, toasties and other yummy treats. Of course, they offer the sweet stuff as well and your kids can enjoy slushies, cookies, cupcakes and much more!
Features for 0 – 2 years
The park is build for all ages and toddlers and teenagers alike will enjoy the many attractions. For the little ones, they created a dedicated Toddler Town where only children up until the age of 3 are allowed and staff is watching the gate at all times to make sure that no one is escaping the safe space. They can play in little play houses, mini carousels and
The digital art room is always a lot of fun especially for the little ones. They can color a fish and see it swim on the wall. How exciting!
The massive jungle gym also features mini slides that are suitable for the smaller children. So they won’t get bored and have a lot to discover!
Features for 3 – 12 years
If your kids love to climb, they will love Ipic Play. They have som many climbing features that it’s really hard to pick one in the beginning. They have a Mini Climb Wall for the younger children, 7x times climb walls of which four are double-sided, a colour block climb to test your stamina, a bulls eye climb and an extreme high rope course. For all those activities, the experienced staff puts your kids into a harness and their safety is guaranteed at all times.
Other fun activities include the jump zone with different sized trampolines, a giant spiral tunnel, the giant river run, gladiator pit and blaster tower. An hour of play time won’t be enough to fully experience all of the activities. So prepare yourself for additional play time as you could easily spend the entire day in the play park!
Features for Teenagers+
Of course, teenagers can enjoy all the features and activities in the park, but they are probably most hooked up on the climbing features and the jumping zone as they can practice their skills and new tricks while getting rid of some extra energy.
They have different peak and off-peak rates. Their peak times are Friday to Sunday, Public Holidays and School Holidays. All others days are off-peak times.
- Toddler Play (0-2y): 2 Hour Play: R75.00 (Peak) & 2 Hours Play: R50 (08:00 – 12:00 Off-Peak)
- Junior Play (3-5y): 1 Hour Play: R90.00 (Peak) & 1 Hour Play: R75.00 (Off-Peak)
- Epic Play 6 years and older: 1 Hour Play: R125.00 (Peak) & 1 Hour Play: R90.00 (Off-Peak)
Kiddies Birthday Parties
This is a fun party location for sure and of course, Ipic Play helps to arrange amazing birthday parties for adventurers of all ages. All their party packages include a 2 to 3 hour play which gives the little party people enough time to explore the activities.
These are the different party package options:
- Toddler Play Party (1-2y): 2 hour play time, toddler party buckets included. Price: R160 per child (Monday – Thursday) or R185 per child (Friday to Sunday)
- Epic Play Party (3-5y): 2 hour play time, party packs included. Price: R200 per child (Monday – Thursday), R250 per child (Friday to Sunday)
- Mid Week Party (Monday to Thursday): Book your party any time between 08:00 to 18:00 and get a surprise party set up. 3 hours play, socks and armband included, party box with content and balloon, snack box with a juice. Price: R210 per child
- Greenhouse Party: 2 hour play at Ipic Play with a drink (juice or water) and 1 hour after play at the Greenhouse for snack box and drink. Price: R260 per child (Monday – Thursday), R300 per child (Friday to Sunday)
- Themed Party: 2 hour play time, themed party packs included (Paw Patrol; Peppa Pig; Lego; Frozen; Black Panther; Hot Wheels; Slime Queen; Rainbow; How to train your Dragon). Price: R275 per child (Monday – Thursday), R300 per child (Friday to Sunday)
Find all their party options here: BIRTHDAY PARTIES
We booked an hour and stayed much longer because there is so much to discover for the children that you can easily spend an entire day at this play park. The activities are amazing and there is so much variety that you can’t even decide where to start. The place is huge, so if you go there with smaller kids, make sure to keep an eye on them because they could get lost easily. We went on a Sunday and it was super busy. We didn’t get a table and were busy running around with the kids most of the time. If you want a more relaxing experience, you might want to try the off-peak hours first. We did bring our own socks and made an online booking in advance, so we didn’t have to wait long before we could enter the park and our kids were more than thrilled. Our daughter was even crying when it was time to go home. This is rare and we’ll definitely have to come back very soon.
Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Opening Times: Mon – Thu & Saturday 08:00 – 18:00, Friday 08:00 – 21:00, Sunday 08:00 – 19:00
- Age Group: 0 – 99
- Rates: 0-2y pay R75 (2h play during peak), 3-5y pay R90 (1h play during peak), 6+y pay R125 (1h play during peak)
- Baby Changing Facilities: Yes
- Kids Menu: Yes
- Price Category: Medium
- Fun Factor: 5/5
- Free WIFI: No
Phone: +27 (0) 21 205 3844