Experience some retro vibes and introduce your kids to the fun of roller skating at Cape Town’s first indoor roller-skating park! This is a place for the entire family where you can roller-skate in a safe environment, play some pool and arcade machines or simply enjoy the good music.
Since they have only limited sessions available, booking is absolutely necessary in order to reserve your correct shoe size. You can also bring along your own roller-skates as long as they don’t have metal wheels and socks are essential!
To keep the place neat and clean, no outside food or drinks are allowed. You’re able to buy refreshments from the reception or vending machines. Just keep in mind to bring some cash to operate the vending machines in case you’re getting thirsty.
Each session is 2 hours and you can either bring your own gear or rent your roller-skates and safety gear at the venue. Price is R150 per person for the 2 hour session and when you rent the roller-skates. When you bring your own gear, you’ll pay R80 for 2 hours. In case you wanna watch the fun from the outside, you can also buy a spectator ticket for R40.
When you come as a group, they offer special group rates. Check them out here: RATES
- Closed Monday and Tuesday
- Wednesday: Session 1: 13:00 – 15:00; Session 2: 16:00 – 18:00
- Thursday and Friday: Session 1: 13:00 – 15:00; Session 2: 16:00 – 18:00; Session 3 (16+ only): 19:00 – 21:00
- Saturday: Session 1: 10:00 – 12:00; Session 2: 13:00 – 15:00; Session 3: 16:00 – 18:00; Session 4 (16+ only): 19:00 – 21:00
- Sunday: Session 1: 10:00 – 12:00; Session 2: 13:00 – 15:00; Session 3: 16:00 – 18:00
- Opening Times: Closed Monday & Tuesday, See sessions above
- Age Group: 4 – 99
- Rates: R150 per person for 2 hour session including rental of skates
- Baby Changing Facilities: No
- Kids Menu: n/a
- Price Category: Low
- Fun Factor: 4/5
- Free WIFI: No
Phone: +27 72 064 3963