When you’re looking for a fun day out at the West Coast, you should definitely pay Wacky Adventures a visit as they offer a huge variety of activities to young and old and a great family time is almost guaranteed. The water park is located along the R45 within driving distance from Cape Town.
The main attraction is certainly the different water slides around the park. They feature three swimming pools, the 6m long Speedster Slide, mini water slides for the little ones, mini speedster slides and the slide zone which is also suitable for young children and toddlers. All water activities and different play areas are included in the day pass ticket.
When you need a break from your water adventures, the park offers a great variety of other activities. The kids can go play at the playground, there are trampolines, you can play swing ball, cruise around with scooters, have fun with Hula Hoops or even go on a Quad Biking Tour! The Quad Biking Activity is not included in the Day Pass and costs extra.
Let’s take a look at each activity in more detail.
The park features 3 different swimming pools: a splash pool (Depth: 1.3 meters), a kids pool (Depth: 80cm) and a family pool (Depth: 1.4 meters). You and the kids can have some splashing fun and cool down on those hot summer days.
Test your nerves on the 6m long Speedster Slide. It promises a lot of fun for experienced swimmers and high speeds are guaranteed! This slide is only suitable for children with a minimum height of 1.3 metres and participants cannot exceed the weight limit of 140kg.
Mini Wobbler and Mini Speedster
This is the mini version of the long slide and just as much fun for the youngsters. These slides don’t have an age restriction, but you must be at least 1.2 metres and don’t exceed the weight of 90kg to enjoy those slides. Adults are not allowed to slide down with a child. They do have a strict policy of one rider at a time only.
This is a zone perfect for toddlers. The slide zone is equipped with 9 slides, 3 spirals and a mini super tube. So the little ones will have a great time for sure.
Besides the water fun, the park offers quite a few additional activities that are included in the day pass. Kids can explore the jungle gym, ride a scooter, go wild on the trampolines, train their Hula Hoop skills or play some swing ball.
Quad Biking & Go Karting
The more adventures among you can book a 30 minute or 60 minute quad biking trip at an additional cost. Quad Bike rides are available daily via appointment. Riders don’t need any previous experience as the quad bikes are fully automatic and easy to handle. The minimum age requirement is 8 years with a maximum weight of 140kg. The 30 minute quad bike ride is R350. The 1 hour session costs R650. No day pass is required to do quad biking.
Go-Karts are only available to visitors with a valid day pass. So this activity cannot be booked independently. 10 laps on a Go-Kart cost R200. 5 laps on a kids go-kart are available at R100.
You can check out all their pricing here: PRICES
With all the adventures and activities, you probably get hungry at some point. If your bags are not pre-packed with delicious snacks and cool drinks, you can easily get a decent meal at Wacky Adventures. They serve anything from burgers, Boerewors, Chips, ice cream, cool drinks and snacks. You can check out the menu here: MENU
- Dogs/pets are not allowed
- Waterslides will not be operational during load-shedding.
- Alcohol, braais, glass items, music, inflatables, lilos and tubes are not permitted
- Proper swimwear must be worn on the slides and in the swimming pools
- Shoes must be worn when riding squad bikes and go-karts.
- Shaded seating areas are limited. You are welcome to bring your own gazebos, umbrellas, and camping chairs.
- Wacky Adventures has no refund policy.
- Line jumping and saving a place in line is Prohibited. When you leave the line, you cannot return to the same position.
- Children 15 and younger may not be at the Park without adult supervision.
- Children who are not toilet-trained must wear swimming nappies when in pools or other water attractions.
- Opening Times October to April: Sat – Sun 09:00 – 17:00, Public Holidays & School Holidays 09:00 – 17:00
- Age Group: 0 – 99
- Rates: Children (under 2y) = Free, Day Pass (over 1.2m height) = R160, Day Pass (under 1.2m height) = R130, Senior Pass = R160, Other activities available at an additional cost. Check out All Prices
- Baby Changing Facilities: No
- Kids Menu: Yes
- Fun Factor: 5/5
- Free WIFI: No