This is an amazing Adventure Park on the R44 in Stellenbosch that caters for children of all ages and guarantees a fun day with lots of water fun, play areas, Jumpin Jax and bike tracks. The park is set in a beautiful natural setting and also allows for family picnics and braais. Check out their picture gallery on the website to see what it looks like and the many activities you can do.
The park amenities are manifold. You’ll find:
- 70+ Built braais
- 6 Swimming Pools (Including Kiddies Pools)
- 8 Exciting Waterslides with Tubes to use.
- Climbing Wall
- Kidz Play Areas with Bike Track, Children Under 2 Free Entry.
- 50 Trampolines Park, including Dodge Ball Arena.
- Air Mountain & Air Gym (Arial Obstacle Course)
- Pump Track, use of bicycles, manual scooters, bikes, and skateboards with safety gear included.
- Duck Express Tractor Rides during the day.
- Take-Away restaurant/shop on premises – sells wood, charcoal, and ice too!
- Big open-air lawned areas for ball-play, bring your own ball.
- Hire Store at the venue for renting tables, chairs, and gazebos if needed.
- 55 Exclusive Use Braai & Picnic Areas (Can be booked online with your tickets)
- Secure parking for vehicles.
Since September 2022, the park is a completely cashless venue and you will only be able to pay with all major credit/debit cards (excluding American Express and Diners). So keep in mind to bring your card along to avoid disappointment. You can either buy your tickets online or purchase them at the gate.
Water Park ONLY:
- Full Adventurer over 1.20m = R205 —– Late Day Passes from 14:30 = R125
- Mini-Adventurer under 1.20m = R145 —– Late Day Passes from 14:30 = R90
- Senior Pass (over 60y) = R105 —– Late Day Passes from 14:30 = R60
- Children under the age of 2 years = FREE
Water Park, Trampoline Park & Pump Track:
- Full Adventurer over 1.20m = R280 —– Late Day Passes from 14:30 = R200
- Mini-Adventurer under 1.20m = R220 —– Late Day Passes from 14:30 = R165
- Approved Jumping Socks = R35
Like in any other public facility, there are certain rules that must be adhered to when visiting the Adventure Park. Here are some of the most important park rules:
- The park issues no refunds.
- No pets/dogs are allowed.
- Wristbands are not transferable and must be placed on the wrist before entering the park.
- Certain Slides are subject to age, height and other, especially medically related restrictions. Please consult Controller at each point.
- Appropriate swimwear is required at all times.
- Slide queue hopping or jumping is strictly forbidden. Failure to comply will result in expulsion, without refund, from the park.
- No firearms or dangerous objects are allowed into the park.
- No alcohol is allowed.
- Footwear must be worn when entering the park.
- Lockers are available and can be rented at Guest Services.
- Opening Times October to April: Fri – Sun 09:00 – 18:00 Public Holidays & School Holidays (Activities Run Between 10:00 and 17:30)
- Age Group: 0 – 99
- Rates: Children (under 2y) = Free, Day Pass (over 1.2m height) = from R205, Day Pass (under 1.2m height) = from R145, Senior Pass = R105 Check out All Rates HERE
- Baby Changing Facilities: No
- Kids Menu: Yes
- Fun Factor: 5/5
- Free WIFI: No